MindFeed MindFeed

Just one thing to note

You continually spelt "You're" as "Your". Might want to fix it.

Stunt Pilot Trainer Stunt Pilot Trainer

Great game

Great game, but please make it harder. This was far too easy.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Impressive.

I'm not usually a fan of dressup games, but this has to be the best one ever created. Very nice work and yes, while I realised it's incredibly immature, I MADE HER NAKED :D

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Man...

It takes ages to get into the game. Create more action at the start.

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

Not bad.

Squares 2 is better.

Spike Crush v.2 Spike Crush v.2

Needs a lot of work.

I think you need to rethink the workings of this game.

Sparks Sparks

My God, this is addictive.

I don't usually find that many Flash games addictive, but this certainly was. An excellent idea, executed well. You should definitely make Sparks 2. Some improvements for the sequel should be:

An option to turn the music off.
Different music.
Some options to change the colours of the circles/the board.
More levels.

Whatever you do though, don't add anything too complex to it, though, such as powerups. While it may be tempting to add these for the coolness factor, I guarantee it will make the game less than what it is now.

Well done for making such a great game!

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

Hm

Good idea, but I think it has a few bugs, since I hit EVERY SINGLE target, and then apparantly my ammo ran out and it wouldn't reload no more.

ShotInTheHead responds:

if you shoot the oens taht say "DONT SHOOT ME!!!" follwed by the word "AMMO", then ur never gonna get ammo. so of course u cant reload if u have no bullets. besides, what is there to load into the gun then?

Flabeo- Art Showcase Flabeo- Art Showcase

Not bad.

You know, while this isn't the greatest of things, I do actually quite like your stuff presented in this showcase because it shows how you've been doing. Your work looks very good and I like the fact that you've chosen to show loads of little shorts instead of one big piece. It shows off your talents. Well done.

Attack of the PhilmonGAME Attack of the PhilmonGAME

Nice stuff.

You seem to have a good talent here. Hope to see more stuff from you in the future.